An employee can reset their password at any time from anywhere. It ensures that they have a valid Employee ID and Last 4 SSN or 4 Digit and enters the six digits Captcha code, a mandatory requirement to reset your password.
You have both things available in your hand, which help you to reach the next procedure. Once you reset your password, you’ll be notified and receive an email from Macy’s in your registered Email ID.
They will send you the new password reset URL click on it; then, you can redirect to the new employee connection password page and easily reset your desired password by your choice. Please ensure you set a strong password to use numerical no. Use capital and small Alphabets.
To reset your password for your Macy’s account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Macy’s website and click on the “Sign In” button in the page’s on top right corner.
- On the Sign In page, click on the “Forgot Password” link under the “Sign In” button.
- Enter the email address associated with your Macy’s account and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Follow the instructions in the email to create a new password.
- Once you have created a new password, you can sign in to your Macy’s account.
Note:If you don’t receive an email, please check your spam folder or further contact customer service for assistance.
Congrats, you are successfully reset your password. Now you can directly be able to access Macy’s Employee Connection.